FHA Mortgage Calculator with PMI
FHA Mortgage Insurance Calculator with PMI
An Overview of the FHA Mortgage Insurance Calculator with Private Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage insurance calculators are designed to help you estimate your monthly mortgage payments (including insurance and taxes). All you need to do is enter the price of your home along with your down payment, and some details about your home loan in order to determine the breakdown and schedule of your payments, and more.
Most financial websites offer mortgage calculators. Most are user friendly, although from time to time you may encounter a website where the mortgage insurance calculator causes you to throw up your hands in frustration, and announce, "I can't deal with this!"
We recommend you to use the below provided mortgage insurance calculator. It helps you determine what exactly your monthly mortgage payment will be once you factor in the principal, interest, insurance, taxes and mortgage insurance payment. The mortgage insurance calculator sets the default values for all these factors, and other details as well. You can adjust the details to personalize your own situation, thereby getting a really accurate monthly estimate. Give it a try!
First, here are some definitions you may need to know before using any FHA mortgage calculators:
- Down Payment: Your down payment is how much money you're going to pay up front for buying your house. When considering what you can afford in the way of a down payment, you should ensure that you'll have enough money left over to cover financial emergencies, or unexpected repairs on your home.
- Interest Rate: The FHA mortgage calculator pre-fills the interest rate for your loan, based on the current average for a 30-year fixed mortgage.
- Income Taxes: You know what income tax is. You pay it annually while tearing out your hair. The mortgage calculator allows for federal, state and local taxes where applicable. The national average is approximately 30%, so this is the figure that the calculator uses. For more sophisticated calculations, you may have to consult with your lender.
- Property Taxes: The FHA mortgage calculator also includes estimated property taxes, based on the value of your home.
- Homeowner's Insurance: This is also called hazard insurance, and most lenders are going to require it as a condition of giving you a mortgage. This type of insurance protects your home against fire, burglary, vandalism, lightning, lawsuits that could result from people being injured on your property, and more.
- PMI: Private mortgage insurance is required if you're making a down payment of less than 20% of the buying price of your home. It's designed to protect the lender if you default on your mortgage payments. Calculate your mortgage insurance using mortgage insurance calculator.
- HOA Dues: If you own a condo or a townhome, you'll be required to pay HOA dues - these are fees that cover amenities like snow removal, landscaping, garbage collection, pool maintenance, and other costs that can be involved with collective home ownership.
- Loan Term: The FHA mortgage calculator also considers the term of your mortgage - 30 years is typical, although you could also take out a mortgage over 15 years.
What are my fees and mortgage payment if I was to get an FHA mortgage loan?
This mortgage calculator will help you determine your FHA Funding Fees, Closing Costs and FHA Mortgage Payment.
Mortgage calculators are provided as loan scenario comparison tools, independent of actual mortgage loan terms. Such information contained herein is made available to you as a self-help tool for illustrative use only. Examples are hypothetical. Although Arbor Financial Group believes the calculations to be accurate, the results are not warranted. We cannot and do not guarantee the applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. Contact one of our qualified agents for a professional personalized advice.